DIRECT SPECIALTY CARE SURGERY
SCHEDULING & PRICING
Surgeries can be performed in our office based surgery suite, outpatient ambulatory surgery center or in the hospital. This is determined by the surgeon at the preoperative consultation.
An initial consultation and comprehensive examination is required before any discussion about surgical intervention is made.
Patients are presented with a treatment plan and surgical recommendation as well as a quote for their specific case.
A non-refundable booking fee is collected at the time surgery is scheduled and will be applied to the total cost of the procedure.
COMMON PROCEDURES –
this is not a complete list, please call if you do not see a procedure that you are considering
- Nail Matrixectomy || 400.00
- Skin Biopsy || starting at 100.00
- Bunion Correction || 5000.00
- Hammertoe Repair || 2500.00
- Neuroma Excision || 3500.00
- Plantar Fasciotomy || 3000.00
- Heel Spur Surgery || 3500.00
- Fracture Repair || starting at 3000.00
- Tendon & Ligament Repair
- Reconstructive Foot Surgery
- Tumor or Soft Tissue Mass Excision
- Skin Grafting and/or Ulcer-Wound Repair
The prices for the procedures listed on this website include the facility fee, the surgeon’s fee and anesthesiology as well as 90 days of uncomplicated post-operative care visits.
The following is a list of what is NOT included in the inclusive price:
- Any outpatient diagnostic studies necessary prior to the surgery such as lab, MRI, Radiographs (that cannot be done in our office), consultations with specialists to determine medical risk/management, physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Any hardware or implants necessary for completion of the procedure (plates, screws, pins, etc.). We can anticipate what will be needed to complete your surgery. This price information will be provided prior to surgery.
- Lodging and travel expenses are not included in the price of the procedures.
The list of procedures on this website is a partial list of procedures available in this pricing model. If the procedure you believe you require is not listed on this website, feel free to contact us. We are able to offer these prices due to the lack of expense in processing claims and the absence of risk for non-payment.
If you plan to file any portion of your surgery to insurance, these prices may not apply to you.
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE FOR MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY?
Our physician will give you your options, including no surgery and conservative treatments. Our surgeon will discuss the pros/cons for techniques and options that are available for your condition.